Press Fact sheet:
- Game in Development : TerraGardens
- Developer: Spaghetti Games
- Location: Groningen, Netherlands
- Founding date: 10-08-2018
- Website: spaghetti-games.com
- Business contact: email@example.com
- Social media links:
- Spaghetti Games, we make delicious food and delectable games! A six person international group of game developers making and studying games, and a lot of pasta! The team is: Nikolas Lanjouw, Alice Ursu, Alex Boswell, Deandra Basnawi, Ewan Fenwick and Niels Rooda.
Press: Game descriptions and tagline
TerraGardens is a relaxing sandbox crafting puzzle game with calming stylistic design. With a focus on simplicity, TerraGardens offers a easy and inviting atmosphere to delve into the intimidating intricacy of the nature. Providing an approachable introduction to gardening, crafting, and the wider world in a comfortable mobile game.
“A soothing self contained gardening experience”
Press: Gameplay and audio videos
Press: The Team
Ewan Fenwick: Hailing from the wondrous United Kingdom, Ewan is a diabolical dungeon master and one of the core developers at Spaghetti Games.
Nikolas Lanjouw: International wunderkind and science enthusiast. Nikolas Lanjouw is Spaghetti Games Producer, Design lead and the weird one.
Deandra Basnawi: Dea comes from Indonesia and is a digital and technical artist at Spaghetti Games. A prize student of Blender guru himself.
Alice Ursu: A magical girl in disguise as a 3D and traditional artist at Spaghetti games. Aid’s Alex with business development when he can’t.
Alex Boswell: Alex Boswell wears multiple hats at Spaghetti games including PR, Business development and developer. Occasionally enjoys wearing a chef hat to cook spaghetti.
Niels Rooda: A returning face to Spaghetti games; responsible for tech development and audio. Loves rhino’s and vehemently opposes their hunting.